skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Best Kept Memories
Sign-up for the Newsletter for more freebies and coupons!
Name
Email
Popular Posts
HFD #5 and Freebie
Hello All, It's time for the Hide Find and Design yet again! First, some news! We have several new CTS at CraftyScraps. Keep watch...
CHOO CHOO Blogtrain Launch # 4 FREEBIES UPDATED LINK
Hello All, We are here with our 4th blogtrain. The theme is all things summer called Summertime Blast. It's a vibrant color palette w...
Thanks so much for your support!
Ladies, Thanks for posting comments on my blog! How sweet and thanks for the comments on my new creations for Michelle's kit! :) I h...
April CT Caboose is in it's last days grab this Freebie
Hello All, You will want to grab this freebie and then head on over to the get this mega kit! Look at all this stuff. If you have littl...
Passing on the Sunshine Award and a Challenge at CraftyScraps with my new kit!
Well here I go to pass on my award to some very special people: Michelle McCoy, do I thank her or blame her for this new addiction, design...
Here's the next Quick Page Freebie
Hello All, Okay well, I have good intentions! Here's Saturday's Quickpage freebie...even though it is now Sunday. I went for a s...
Another New Winter Kit and a FREEBIE QP
Hello All, I have another kit! :) This one began with my portion of the HFD and I have added to it to make a lovely kit called Snowed Inn...
Wow, New Year's Eve already? Coupon Code fixed
Hello All, I hope you all had a great Holiday with your family and friends. I did...then I got sick with the flu. Still under the weather ...
New Release at Little Red Scraps Freebie QP
Hello All, I am guest CTing for Jane at http://www.littleredscraps.blogspot.com/ see her blinkie under My Favorites. She has released a ...
It's another Blog Train and this one is just adorable! FREEBIES
Hello All, It's time for the Blessings from Above Blog Train. Let me tell you these kits are just adorable. You will definitely want ev...
Mary's Mixes
My Blog Awards
My first from KatzScrapz
From Mary
Wow!!! Thanks for Stopping by my Blog!
buy soma
Leave Some Love!
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Add to Google Homepage Keep Up-to-Date
Favorites
My Favorite Places
6girls2scrap
Cool Scraps Digital
Crafty Scraps
Created for God's Design
Fellow CT Jana's Blog!
Hummie's World
Jabi's Place! :)
Little Red Scraps (Jane)
Mary's Mixes
Nanny Bernie's Stuff
Scrapbook Max
Deanne's Store
Wonderful CU items!
Definitely Check this out! Click to Go!
Coffee Shop -- Great Stuff
Great Stuff Here!
HTML code:
Try Mad Mimi...I love using it for my Newsletter!
Feedburner
About Me
Best Kept Memories
I am single, adoptive mother of a 14 year old son. I teach special education as my second career, I was previously a social worker/counselor. I lived most of my life in Central Illinois until five years ago when I moved to Memphis, TN.
View my complete profile
Saturday, February 13, 2010
New Kit for Altered Sea and Little Red Scraps collaboration Freebie one piece at a time.
Hello All,
Wanted to tell you about a way to get a free kit a download at a time.
You can get it free and the details are here:
http://littleredscraps.blogspot.com/
She is also giving away a free set of textured cardstocks to match. Details at the blog address listed above.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit My Store!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow this blog
Follow Me
Followers
Help me get better rankings go vote and rank me! Click here!
</a>
Click to vote for me!!
Rank me by clicking here!
Do you know what time it is?
Clock Widgets
Grab my new blinkie!
Put it on your blog!
Made by my friend Mary @ Mary's Mixes!
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(52)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(137)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(13)
Layout with my Birthdays R US Blog Train Kit
Preview FREEBIE for Luck of the Irish Blog Train s...
Excuse the Construction!
Blog Train leaves the Station -- Birthdays R US --...
Birthdays R Us Blog Train is ready to roll Februar...
Preview of New Kit and QP Freebie
CT Caboose coming up around the corner!
My blog has a NEW LOOK!
New Kit for Altered Sea and Little Red Scraps coll...
WORD ART Freebie from Birthday RU Blogtrain
Upcoming Birthday Blog Train Sneak Peak, Another L...
Look what you can make from the February CT Caboos...
You have got to CATCH THAT CABOOSE -- Mega Kit Fre...
►
January
(22)
Labels
baseball
(3)
Blog Award
(1)
blog background
(3)
blog trains
(29)
brushes
(1)
Caboose
(9)
challenges
(22)
coolscrapsdigital
(1)
crafty scraps
(85)
CT
(28)
CT Caboose
(23)
DigiClub
(5)
digisisters
(7)
Everything is Purple
(1)
favorites
(1)
flowers
(1)
free blog backgrounds
(1)
freebies
(124)
Friday Frenzy
(32)
going frananas
(1)
Grand Opening
(2)
Hide Find Design
(14)
Hummie's World
(6)
Kits
(47)
layouts
(26)
Little Red Scraps
(1)
Marla
(1)
New Year's Resolutions
(1)
newsletter
(5)
patterns
(1)
Peek
(1)
Peek Seek Design Challenge
(3)
PSE
(2)
quickpage
(41)
SALE
(28)
Seek
(1)
Snips N Snails
(1)
Store
(64)
teacher's pay teachers
(1)
templates
(3)
textures
(1)
thank you
(2)
The Beginning
(1)
Treasure Hunt
(1)
wordart
(3)
Free Brushes PS and PSE
Licenses
You can find my Freebies here!
CraftCrave
PickleMouse Freebies
Get rated!
Use 4shared I do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!