Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A late Friday Frenzy Hop FREEBIE

Hello,

Well, if you follow in my circle you know I missed out posting Friday (yesterday) on the Friday Frenzy Hop. That's because my body amidst one of the busiest and most hectic weeks of my life decided I needed an 102 degree temperature and to feel awful! ;(  So, I didn't want you all to totally miss out so, I went ahead and made a page and here it is! It's from Michelle's cute kit Red, White, Blue. Really cute.



If you follow the blog you know Michelle, Crafty Scraps, does not have her store anymore.  You can find this kit and more at the forum www.craftyscrapschat.com and also at www.scrapbookmax.com 
Well,  I have some exciting news. There will be a brand new store opening called www.digisisters.com .
It's a collaboration between Michelle, Lisa (my CT and designer from Wild Daisies) and myself.  We are so looking forward to it. We are hoping it will be up and running by June 15, 2011 but we'll keep you informed!

Keep checking here for more news!

Blessings,

Dina

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!