Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, October 18, 2010

New Kit and 2 FREE Quick Pages

Hello All,

I haven't had the opportunity to showcase my new kit Thanksgiving and Blessings to you. I just love the colors and textures of this kit as well as the theme. Of course, Fall is my Favorite time of the year so just about anything to do with the season I adore. I hope you will adore this kit as well.

Here's the folder preview for a look at what's in there:


Here are two layouts that my lovely CT, Kristal did for my kit of her beautiful family.



Now aren't those beautiful.  Her family is so lovely. I just love seeing my kits used for her layouts!

Now here is a layout of my son! I am so thankful for my son. He is quite a gift to me. Not that things are always perfect as neither am for sure. But I must express my gratitude for the gift of my son often. Life certainly would not be the same without him.

I have made this into a Quick Page.  I am sure you have something or someone you would like to show gratitude for today.  Use this quick page and put those special pictures in there. It will make a lovely layout.


But I have a surprise because there is another quickpage in the download for you.  These will only be available for 1 week as a freebie on my blog and then they will be put in the store in a pack of 5 to purchase! ? So, download them now! I just think you'll really love this kit.  Don't forget to go to the store and check out this kit and all my other stuff. :) Click the heart to download the quickpages! Don't forget to leave some love! :)

Well, since I can't get the download to work with the download button try this:

======>>>>>  Use this CLICK HERE FOR QPs

Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone! :)


I also have another new kit. It's called Vintage Touch.  I am just as we are speaking loading it into the store. It is 1/2 price for the first week making it only cost $1.25 can you believe that?

Here's the preview of the kit:




I will work on a freebie from the kit for you by next week but I wanted to let you know about it being on sale for 1 week. I did this because I have been under the weather and didn't get it uploaded into there store while we had our 50% off sale this past weekend. So, here you go, it's 50% off for 1 week!  I love the muted purple shades in this kit of course. It's a great "girly" kit.

If you get the kit and send me a layout, just like with any other kit, I will post it on my blog and send you a treat for being so sweet! :)

Have a great week all!

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!