Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Friday, February 11, 2011

FRENZY FRIDAY HOP for Valentine Quickpage FREEBIES!!!

This was set to roll out on Friday at 12:11 a.m. however, it didn't post. I was out of town for a funeral so I was unable to check it until I got home tonight! SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION! Here it is and I am sure you can find the others still if you didn't get them yet!

Hello All,

Have you had a Frenzied Week! I know mine has been!  Well, here to make things frenzied in a good way, we've got a Frenzy Friday Hop for Valentine Themed pages.

You are going to love these pages! Click the previews to get to the blogs!

Michelle



Bren

Kristal


Dreamer


Jana

Linda


Julie


Finally, here is my Quickpage for you!
Made from the CraftyScraps Kit, Be My Valentine!

Click the preview to get the downloaded QP.

 

Enjoy the hop! :)  Look at the pages you can get done with pics of all your favorite Valentine's!

Don't forget the sale!


Click to get to the store!!!
 

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!