Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Official Launch of the CS CHOO CHOO Blogtrain! FREEBIE

Hello All,

It's here! It's April 23, 2011. It's time for the official blog train launch for the Crafty Scraps Choo Choo Blog Train.

Boy are you in for a real treat!

If you are here, I hope you started at the Crafty Scraps Blog Train picked up the Quickpages there and then went on to Michelle's blog and picked up her portion.  Now, here you are at my blog!

Here's my portion of the blogtrain for you today:

CLICK the PREVIEW!
It's so bright and cheery. I hope you enjoy it!

Now here's the blog roll and where you need to go next is Bren's blog. Now head on over there!

Blogtrain Blog Roll

Crafty Scraps Choo Choo Blog


Michelle

Dina   <==========   YOU ARE HERE


Go Here Now ==========> Bren

Lisa

Jabi

Linda

Erin

Kristal

Daydreamer


4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so much for your time and generosity.

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!