Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A layout with my first digital kit! -- Quick Page FREEBIE

Hello All,

Here's a kit using the Everything is Purple kit that I posted about a week ago.  Michelle, owner of CraftyScraps, responded to my challenge there and made a layout and a QP.  She received some wordart for making the layout and of course she got the kit for completing the challenge as well. I hope if you went and downloaded it you will be courteous and post a lay out. I really want to see that my stuff is useful! It's so neat to see it used to create a page not by me!

Here it is...it's beautiful and you get to see Michelle's beautiful smile!


If you leave me a comment on this post, I will send you the QP as a freebie, complements of Michelle McCoy, owner and designer at www.craftyscraps.com  Check out her space! :)

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!