Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another first creation!!!! FREEBIE

I made a photo mask in PSE 8 today. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I'll post the png for you to see and a photo with the effect so you see how it turns out.  This stuff is really fun. Hey, will someone give me a job doing this all day? Because right about now it's the only thing I want to do! That is bad for my health! :)

In case you are not familiar with a mask/overly, the black area is where your pictuere would show through and the white area is where you picture would be cut out.  See in the picture above this.  It is not for every picture but again for the first one, I am very pleased! :)

If you want it, it is a png file. You layer your photo above it and then group it and the photo will merge with it.

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!