Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2010

A blog about digital scrapbooking

Come with me as I explore this world of digital scrapbooking. I have been "doing" it since July half heartedly but I want to get into the other side of it which is creating. If you know me, you already know I love to take pictures and I like crafty stuff and my computer, this combines all 3 of those. What a better thing. It's less expensive than paper scrapbooking and it is definitely less messy. I started a blog at another site but you can't change your own template. Since I want to learn to create this stuff I wanted to be able to display it when I was able to do that. So, before I get a bunch of stuff on the other site, I decided to go ahead and start over here.

So, welcome! Please do leave comments. When I get things going I will have some freebies for you on here. I can't wait to see where this goes and what happens with this new adventure. Thanks for coming along with me.

Blessings,

Dina

1 comments:

JaneAgain said...

You just WAIT! Not as expensive as paper scrapping, ROFL! Paypal just makes it too easy. ;) Great blog! I'm looking forward to watching it grow. :) Thanks for checking out my blog, btw.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!