Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I made a brush!! FREEBIE

Hello All,

Now this is exciting news! I have now created my first digital kit that others can use over and over if they wish and posted it on a challenge yesterday.  Now, today, after completing a tutorial from http://www.scrappersguide.com/ I have created my first brush in PSE.  It's so cool! ;)  Brushes in there for those not familiar with PSE are like rubber stamps of sort.  This one I created is a victorian journaling stamp.




Here's what it looks like.  Leave me a comment with your email if you would like it. If you don't have PS or PSE and want to use it I can send it to you in png format and you should get basically the same effect.  Again, this is not perfection, I am only learning but I think you could get some use out of it.  I made  sample layout using papers and elements by Michelle McCoy from the blog train Angels Among Us! :) Great stuff Michelle.  Her site is to the left panel, crafty scraps and you can follow the blog train there to get a lot of cool stuff.

Today is my friend, Sharon's birthday! Happy Birthday, Sharon!  Oh, and my niece's birthday. Happy Birthday Tanika! ;)

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!