Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My first creations in PSE!

Hello All,

I am so very excited!  I have created my first papers and embellishments in PSE. I made a layout with some of them.

I am posting them here.

Marla

This is my older sister Marla. This was a Christmas picture and I extracted her from the Christmas trees in the background. I actually did that in SBM.  SBM is still less complicated to do my layouts in than PSE.  We'll see what happens over time.

Thanks for looking at my first creations. I may post of few of them later as freebies...if you think you want them?

Leave some comments! Love getting them!

Blessings,

Dina

2 comments:

jabi said...

OMG! This is excellent :) I love this paper! And your Sister is a very beautiful woman! You need to tell her that :) love you, jabi

Best Kept Memories said...

Thanks Jabi! :)
I sent her a link to this blog to show her the page so if she comes, she'll see your comment! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and see my blog! It's in my dropbox plus several versions if you want it! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!