Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2010

I am on a Creative Team for Craftyscraps

Hello All,

A new friend, Michelle McCoy just gave me a great opportunity. I am going to be a CT for her.  That means I will be creating layouts (LO) and quick pages (QP) from her kits she makes.  You can find her at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ and her store is at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/  Check those places out. Great people at both locations!

Let me know you've been here. Here's a layout I created with a new kit of Michelle's called Brownie.
The name is delicious and so is the kit! :) You'll want to get it. They are very affordable.


I spelled Destinee's name wrong. I will get it fixed and reposted. But I wanted to preview this kit for you.

Thanks and check those websites out.  All comments are welcome!

Blessings,

Dina

3 comments:

Created for God's Design said...

Hi Dina!

Looks like a fun site. Happy Blogging!

Carmela

Be Charmed Photography said...

Hi Dina! I'm following you! :) That's great that you are a CT - I have thought about doing that too! Did I tell you that I have started designing my own kits (just for fun - not to sell). I'm giving them away on my blog (6girls2scrap.blogspot.com)
Michelle

Best Kept Memories said...

Hello Ladies! Carmela and Michelle! Thank you Ladies for joining and following me. No Michelle, you didn't tell me you started designing. I want to do that as well, by this summer, I am definitely going to do that. I have to get that issue fixed with my PSE7. So how did you learn how? Tell me your tricks! I'll check them out. Carmela, you and/or your girls need to get into this! :)

Blessings,

Dina

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!