Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Release at Little Red Scraps Freebie QP

Hello All,

I am guest CTing for Jane at http://www.littleredscraps.blogspot.com/  see her blinkie under My Favorites. She has released a new kit called Snips N Snails.  It's all boy! It's really darling.

Here's a Quick Page you can have for replying to this post.  Come on folks, you just have to leave a comment..."thank you", "that's cute", "WoW!" Is it really that hard to do? haha

Anyway here it is:


It's adorable...if I do say so myself!

Here's a preview of the whole kit again:



Nice stuff everyone!  A kit you'll definitely want if you have boys! :)

Blessings,

Dina

P.S. Only 2 more days until the Caboose is stationed at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/   Don't miss out you will be sorry if you do!  There is definitely something for everyone.  I've already started creating for March. I also started a new kit of my own. It's exciting. Can't wait to show it off! :)

4 comments:

Be Charmed Photography said...

Cute page dina! You need to increase your blog visibility by getting it added to craftcrave (Formerly digifree). Here's the instructions on how to do that. Its a huge search engine that will send thousands of people your way! http://digifree.wikidot.com/how-can-i-get-the-freebies-on-my-blog-listed
michelle

Aunt Judy said...

Great QP! I love them with places for multiple photos. This is such a darling kit - little boys are my favorites.
Judy

Nanny Bernie said...

Hey Memphis, thanks for the note. Have added you to my blog. Nice job honey. Keep up the good work.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 08:38am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!