Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanks so much for your support!

Ladies,

Thanks for posting comments on my blog! How sweet and thanks for the comments on my new creations for Michelle's kit! :)

I have published your comments but they are not there yet! :(

This may not seem so exciting to you but I finally got PSE to load onto my machine. I did a bunch of stuff to my computer, got a system mechanics software and upgraded to Windows7 not sure what did it just glad it did! :)

I made my first frame. It really is not anything special and nobody will probably even have use for it. But just because I can. I am going to attach it! :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/199169717/f26d3143/FirstFrame.html

This is the first time I have used the 4shared to upload anything usually I am reaping the benefits of getting all those goodies! ;)

I welcome your comments but don't be too critical, I have a bruisable ego! HAHA! It's just a white border frame with a transparent haze around the inside edge of the frame...for a lack of a better way to describe it.  But this is just the beginning, I know! :) You got to start somewhere! :)

Any good tutorials you know about...send them my way! ;)

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!