Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, January 18, 2010

Some freebies

Hello All,

Well, I made some WordArt. They are sister quotes.  I made them to use with a kit by my scrapping friend, Rhonda's Sister's Kit. You can get part of it and the whole thing if you complete a challenge over at CraftyScraps (see link to the left). It's under CT Challenges. I might be  hosting one of my own if I get enough goodies together. I am trying to make coordinating things so I can put together a little kit or something to do a challenge or somesthing with....we'll see how it goes!!!



Okay, so let me know what you think, seriously. I got a little carried away with the brushes. By the way, those brushes come from Brusheezy a freebie website. If you have PS or PSE you can use them. Btbrushes one is called painted flowers and the other is whimsical. The whimsical one is above and it does different gradients of color. So, cool. That'as how I got a little carried away.
You can get these WordArts by leaving me a comment below. If I don't have your email, leave it for me so I can send you the file or the link. Hey, this blog is turning out to be pretty fun.

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!