Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Kit, New CT and a FREEBIE

Hey All,

I have a new CT Member. Her name is "FARMER LISA" around the CraftyScraps Forum. I hope you will leave her some love after today's freebie as the QPs you are about to snag are made by her and let me tell you, like my other CTs, she also does some beautiful work, you will really enjoy seeing her layouts for inspiration and getting a QP here and there from her. She has a blog. Here's the link:  Lisa's BLOG!  She made her blog background from my All Things Spring Kit. It's so nice.

Okay, well, as I said, I have a new kit. It's called, Over the Rainbow. It's a Springy, St. Patrick's Day kind of kit and I think you'll like what you see!


I love this color palette! It's Irish Spring Fresh!

Here are some layouts for your inspiration!

Bren

Bren

Lisa


Lisa



What is really great is that right now there's a sale going on at Crafty Scraps. See below.



So, what are you waiting for? Click the ad and get to the store!

If you spend $3 you will get this amazing Mega Kit FREE!
I just love this color palette!



Speaking of FREE things!  There is going to be another Friday, Frenzy Hop.
It's next Friday and just because you are so lucky! You will get 2 Quickpages this time!



Well, without further delay, here is your freebie!

These are made by my new CT, Lisa. Enjoy! and leave her some love!




Click the Preview to get the download!

Many blessings,

Dina

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!