Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Challenges at CraftyScraps to Begin May 1, 2010

Hello Everyone,

We are beginning new challenges at CraftyScraps starting on May 1, 2010. I will be hosting 2 challenges. One is a quote challenge. I love searching for the perfect quote to go with my layouts. We will do it a little backwards as I'll give you the quote and then you have to make your layout. I will be giving you a MiniKit Freebie each month to make your layout. There will be a small participation prize as well. So, you get 2 freebies. Here's a preview of the MiniKit we'll be using for this first Challenge on May 1. I hope you will come join me at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ to take part in this challenge.


The other challenge will be a Scraplift Challenge. A little different than the average one where you peruse the gallery and look for one to scraplift that is there. I will provid you with a link or a picture of something or a layout and then you will scraplift it into a layout. You will complete your layout with CraftyScrap kits and freebies. (i.e. Montly CT Caboose is perfect or any kit from the store). There will be a prize for participation.

I hope it sounds like fun to you. I am excited!

Hope to see you there!

Blessings,

Dina

1 comments:

Lynna said...

Thank you for your QP!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!