Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter to all!

Hello,

My sister is visiting from Illinois. We went to the park and had a picnic today for dinner.  KFC tastes really good at the park! :)  Of course, I had to take some pictures. My son took some of us as well.  I had to scrap them!  I made some quick pages to send to my Mom back in Illinois.

I used my frame from my Easter Blessings Kit. You can get some of it in a challenge kit at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ and if you want the hole kit you can join the challenge and hope to win through the drawing or you can buy it 50% off, which makes it only $1 who can beat that!? at the store at http://www.shopcraftyscraps.com/.  The other page is done with my EggCitement blog train freebies as well as a flower from Michelle's Eggcitement kit (craftyscraps) the border is from somone's from the blog train as well. I am sorry for no credit but their name was not on the file...will have to research to find out and then I'll update this! :)




Hope your day was full of Easter Blessings!

Joy and Happiness,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!