Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Friday, March 12, 2010

Learning How to Make Textures and Patterns in PSE

Hello All,

Now I really had some fun tonight. When I was out taking pictures of the first Spring Flowers in my yard, I also took some pictures of what I thought would make good textures or patterns.  So, tonight I watched the tutorial at Hummie's World on how to make them.

Here's a couple I came up with and I am very pleased.

This is the pictuer that I started with...it's an old decaying tree stump in our yard. Very cool pattern on it in and of itself.


Here's the seamless pattern I made from it.


Here is the paper I made from the pattern. This one has no texture added. I did add the lighter color blending mode. I really like how it turned out.


I decided to add some texture to it. I had also taken pictures of the brick on the side of my house. I made a brick texture. So, I added the brick texture to the above paper and got this look. So cool and I created it all from scratch by myself! :)

So, what do you think?

Now, I have to share a gorgeous flower picture with you.



The paper is from CraftySraps kit, If I Could. Template is Hummie's #6 at Hummies World.

Aren't they gorgeous?

1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [12 Mar 10:52am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!