Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SALE on Best Kept Memories' kits and products and a FREEBIE

Hello All,

I am having a Back to School Sale at CraftyScraps store on all my merchandise! It is from September 17-19, 2010.  Actually, someone is having a sale each week this month. Right now Jabi is having a sale on her items. Hurry and check it out because her sale ends tomorrow.


You definitely want to check out her products. She just put a bunch of new stuff in the store as well.

I have a new kit in the store called Fallin' into Fall. Love, Love, Love Fall and all the colors that go with it.


Keep watching my blog because I am working on an add-on for it to give away on my blog soon! You'll want to keep an eye out for it. So, you might want to consider getting the kit while it's on sale with everything else of mine. Everything will be 35% off for September 17-19.


After me, Jana's stuff, Digital Designs by Jana, will be on sale.



Make sure you keep checking things out you never know what you might find.  You also get this huge Mega kit with any $3 purchase.


Isn't that worth the $3 to get this kit of 157 elements?! WOW or WOW and 33 papers! It's amazing. I know you have kids or grandkids and this will be perfect for scrapping all their school photos.

Lastly, Michelle has a new kit called Heritage. It's got great colors...you know there's purple in it so I love it.



Here's a layout I did with it.  I have made it into a quick page and you can download the freebie here under the layout!




final

Hope you enjoy the Quickpage and be sure to stop by the store and check out my sale items.  I don't think you'll be disappointed!  Blessings!

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!