Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Ballgame a couple more layouts! This time using some gradients.

Hello All,

My son had another game last Thursay. It was beautiful weather. They played hard but didn't fair so well in the game. The game ended because they were losing by 10 points. I hate seeing the boys so disappointed. Here are two layouts of Kyle I did from the 2nd game! He's still my favorite athlete win or lose! :)

The lesson this week at Hummie's World was on Gradients. So, I used the gradients on the tag. Can you tell?


Paper and elements by Becky Swayzee, Kit is Called Baseball Dreams.


Papers and Elements by Terry Marauco and Holleyberry designs.

I used the gradients on the baseballs. It came out ok but not really how I wanted. I made a pattern from the baseball to repeat it. Wow that is so much easier than copying and pasting it a zillion times like I had been. There's tips to pick up in these videos all over the place.

Well, I leave you with one more thought. Read the quote on the following layout.  What are your thoughts about the quote? Feel free to share. I love hearing from my readers! I took the photos in my yard. This was another layout to experiment with gradients which I did on the background. It's a custom one at that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!