Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, June 21, 2010

I wanted to share some layouts with you today.

Hello All,

I haven't shared any layouts with you lately so I thought I would do that today. I have 3 different kits I was making Quick Pages for CraftyScraps and so I made some into lovely layouts.  If you like them check out the store they should be there soon!

Here they are:



This is from the CocoaMint Add-On and I think it is my favorite. It came out really good.

Then we have the Breath of Fresh Air Add-On.



Adorable isn't she?

Then we have the Swamp Cuties. Deb likes frogs! :)


This is really a sweet kit.  It's got more than frogs and bugs! :)

So, go to the store and check out these gems and much more! There are many freebies at the store. You just click on them and they are yours.

Don't forget about all the freebies in the forum either.  We have many challenges both weekly and monthly with free mini kits and loads of prizes. Come check us out. You won't be sorry!

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!