Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My CT's first layout for my kits

I love these colors.
Look at Kristal's beautiful page.

Hello,

Remember the last post I told you I have a CT now.  Kristal has made a lovely Father's Day layout from the Dreams of Sea Kit. Isn't it funny how each can do things so differently I never reallyy thought of it suitable for a masculine type layout but you will be amazed.

Here's the kit she used:




I love these colors.



Look at Kristal's beautiful page.




I have a 4th of July themed kit coming out by the end of the week. Possible freebie involved so be sure to check back.  We also have the Friday Frenzy coming up again on Friday. Plenty to look forward to.  Check back often you don't want to miss anything!!!

I hope you enjoyed the layout!

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!