Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Freebie

Hello All,

Don't count your chickens yet, but I have a goal to get a freebie, of some sort, each day. I have good intentions we'll see if I can keep up with it.  If you could spare a  moment or two, could you leave me a note in the comments or the shout box about what kind of freebies you like? QPs, tags, frames, clusters, etc...what is it you want to see? Let me know so I can try and get those on here. What sizes of QP do you use?

Some announcements and then your freebie! :)

Don't forget about the Crafty Scap Digi Club that is starting soon.  See here for details. Click the preview to go to the blog for further information and to catch a glimpse of the 1 Year Anniversary Caboose coming up soon!



This is going to be something spectacular and a place to get more freebies! :)

Speaking of freebies take a look at this and mark your calendars!



The freebie today is from my kit I Heart U.  I really love how this kit turned out. I think you'll like it too!



It's in the store for $2.50. Go check it out. There are also matching QPs.

Here's some layouts for inspiration!

Bren


Kristal



Aren't they gorgeous?!

One more thing, there are 2 links to Top Sites on the upper right corner of my blog. I would appreciate you clicking on those when you come to my blog! :) I am trying to make it closer to the top! :)

Click the preview to download the freebie:


Hope you're having a great week! It's almost over and the weekend is almost here! :)

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!