Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Upcoming Birthday Blog Train Sneak Peak, Another Layout from Snips and Snails by Little Red Scraps, some other news

Hello All,

I have been busy trying to get a few things ready. I will be particpating in my first blog train.  As part of  http://www.catcharideonablogtrain.blogspot.com/ I will be creating for the Birthdays RU Blog train. You won't want to miss this! ;)
Here's a Sneak Peak to my portion of the Blog Train!



So what do you think? :)  It is set to launch on 2-21-10 so that isn't that much longer!

I hope you will come back that day and visit my blog and get the freebie I have made you and also to follow the blog train and get all the other freebies.  What fun, everyone celebrates birthdays and the color palette is so fun too! Pinks, greens and purples, what more could you ask for?

My second order of business today is to post another layout from the Snips and Snails Kit by Jane at Little Red Scraps.  See her link to the left there! :)



This is my son, he's 13! Hence the quote! ;)  I thought it was cute and I love the items in the kit even for older boys! :) There was a free set of cardstock with the purchase at her store at Stuff to Scrap. Hurry on over it won't last for long.

The CT Caboose is still going strong over at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/  If you haven't done your layout yet to get that huge mega kit of over 50 papers and 150 elements you really need to go get it. Come on...the challenge is cute, you just have to use one quote which are listed by first initial and use the items in the mini kit.  It's simple! Love to see your layouts and support me in this venture!

I have some more news. Michelle at CraftyScraps, has generously opened up for her CTs to sell stuff in her store which will reopen March 1.  WOW, she is one generous lady!  I am working on two kits.  One is called Bullseye and is more a boy kinda kit but could be used for almost anything. The other is not named yet, but it has cherries in it. I'll work on a Sneak Peak for you soon! :)

Well, this is all for now. I am enjoying my hobby.  I got a new program today free for subsribing to Elements magazine (all about Photoshop Elements) it's Photo Essentials 3. I am excited to get to know more about it.

Well folks, it's late or early depending on how you want to look at it.....

Please leave comments. I added another gadget to make leaving some love easier...please do!

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!