Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2010

CT Caboose coming up around the corner!

Hello All,

I wanted to get you ready for this upcoming CT Caboose. It's almost March and we will be setting up a new challenge, this month, Maureen is putting up the challenge. She picked the color palette and the theme, Child's Play. I think you will like it.  Here's a sneak peek at what you will be seeing in the MEGA KIT!


Look at the great colors. I am so excited for you to see this kit. Eveyone has worked hard on this kit just like February but we've had the whole month so you are going to see some real creativity here.  I have some handdrawn items. I hope you enjoy. I don't know how many pieces or papers there are to this yet, but I'll be posting previews of the whole kit later.  I will have a sneak peek like this of just my part of it so you get a little more flavor of the things I put in there. It's a really fun kit, I think. All you will have to do is go to the forum at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ and participate using the mini kit in the challenge Maureen posts. After completing the layout with the challenge rules, you will receive the mega kit.

By the way, there is still time to get February's Mega Kit! Go now and post a layout to the challenge. It was a fun challenge, well I am biased, it was my challenge.  :)  Would love to see a layout.  Also, if you did get the mega kit, please post a layout in the thread for layouts with the mega kit.  I really want to see what you are doing with the stuff. I like to look and say, "Oh, that's my frame!" or whatever it is.

Okay, well, have a blessed day. Happy Scrappin'! :)

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!