Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Excuse the Construction!

Hello All,

Excuse the construction as I try to figure out how to fix my blog like I want! :)

I have the 3 columns! WOOOHOOO!  Now I just have to figure out how to get those sidebars up to the top with the Main Column...anyone know how??? :)

Then, I am trying to make the background be red like the red of the paper on the polkadot paper and I'll have to adjust my cherry background some! :)

Any help...much apprecitaed! :)

Hopefully it will be fixed soon! :) Please bear with me.

I am glad for all the interest in my Birthday Blogtrain kit! :)  Thank you for those who have bothered to leave comments on my blog or in 4shared! I appreciate your time to do that and I have read them all!

Leave me a photobucket link to a layout you create with it and I will put you on my blog. If I put you on my blog I will give you a coupon to my store opening on March 1! :)

Thanks,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!