Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Friday, February 19, 2010

Preview of New Kit and QP Freebie

Hello All,

As, I have been stating, I have two kits coming out in the store (see link on the left) on March 1, 2010. So, today I have a preview of the 2nd kit and a free quickpage for you.  I hope you like it. I think the kit is masculine. It's primary colors of red and blue and accent of green and grey/silver. It has a bunch of arrows and clips and some frames that are cool and funky.  I think it would be great for teen boys.  I have one of those so ...... 

Here's a preview of the whole kit. There's actually 2 bonus papers I added after putting the kit together! ;) Who knows maybe some extra goodies in there as well.  The theme came from the red and green bullseye paper.


It's fun, cool and funky! :)  What's not to like about it?

Here's the Free Quick Page! TOU -- Personal USE ONLY!


Please leave comments either here, the chat box, or on 4shared. I work hard and since I am just getting started, I would love some feedback. 64 people have downloaded my Birthday WordArt. I am thrilled. But, hey, not one of you left a comment, you can even use the reactions and just click "thank you". Just leave some appreciation, it doesn't cost you anything.  I appreciate the "love".

Blessings for a great day!

Dina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Mary said...

Dina, it's so frustrating that some people will just 'grab' and run.
some of my kits have had 300=400 downloads (sometimes more) with only a handful of THANK YOUs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!