Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My blog has a NEW LOOK!

Hello All,

My blog has a new look, in case you just didn't notice on your own.  I violated some terms of use, apparently, my friend made me a header out of the freebie blog background. Apparently, that was a no, no and it was removed. So, I decided it was time for a change.

What you see up there now is a paper I made to go with my new Kit which will be released with the store Grand ReOpening at http://www.shopcraftyscraps.com/ . Michelle has it open now and she has some freebies you might want to check out. There are 5 new designers at her store and my stuff and their stuff will be available on March 1, 2010.  Just so you can have a preview of stuff to come, here's a preview of my With a Cherry on Top Kit.

I personally love the color palette. I didn't really do anything with the darker color yet, but watch for an add-on with even more great stuff.  I drew the flowers and cherries.  I am quite proud of them.

Watch here because I plan to give some freebies away for store Opening.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the preview.

My blog will be undergoing some renovations as I am learning to make my own blog backgrounds, etc... Sorry for the construction zone.  I have a new blinkie I made this as well, first time.  It's in the upper left hand corner. You should be able to get it by right clicking on it but if not leave me a note and email and I will email you the link.

Thanks and have a great week!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Dina

1 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

Dina, your blog is ROCKIN'!!!

I love all you've done. I especially love your layout share of your son....cute and wow so appropriate.

If you email me (my contact button is on my blog) I will help you with questions, you asked.

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the he♥rt,
Jeanette

❁Come scrap your blog with me...
Easy Custom Blogs
-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!