Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Layout with my Birthdays R US Blog Train Kit

ello All,

I hope you see the next post down today, it has a preview freebie for the Blog Train, Luck of the Irish, comimg up on March 7.  I hope you enjoy it.

I wanted to share a  layout with you.  This one is made by Ruby.  She hangs out at CraftyScraps where I am a CT. Great bunch of ladies over there, you should come check it out.  She did this layout using my kit from the Birthdays R Us Blog Train Freebie Kit that launched on 2-21-10.  If you haven't gotten it see blog trains in the labels so you can pick it up today.


Thanks Ruby for sharing! I love it!

 
The freebie will expire eventually, but you probably will be able to find it in my store with a few more pieces added on to it! :)

I am going to send you something for letting me post your layout on my blog.  So, if you have done a layout with any of my kits, free or paid (after March 1, in the store) then send me a link to post it and you will receive a freebie or coupon to the store.

Blessings,

Dina

1 comments:

MrsPeel said...

Hey Dina :) Thanks for popping into my blog... :)
This is beautiful, I'll try go have a look, though I m trying to un-clutter my computer as it has started to behave weirdy...
I'll have a look at the PSE tutorial thingy, it isnt expensive indeed, though I still have the dvd's one of the designers I do CT work for sometimes sent me and haven't really gotten myself together to give it a go....
I got Digital Scrapbook SArtist by Serif a few months after I bought SBM....and, honestly, the DSA is like a mini PSE and easier for me to get there....so at the moment I'm in no hurry, but I need to break that fear of learning....so thanks so much for the tip :)
Thanks again for the visit :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!