Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Friday and it's the Friday Frenzy Blog Hop @ Crafty Scraps ~Freebie

Hello All,


Here's the 2nd of the Friday Frenzy Blog Hop!  I hope you are all enjoying this. It's great to get all these Free QuickPages and check out the kits at CraftyScraps.




Here's the Blog Roll:




[I]Michelle[I]


[I]Dina[I]


[I]Ronda[I]


[I]Jana[I]


[I]Jabi[I]


[I]Pam[I]



[I]Paula[I]



Here's a close up of mine and the preview is clickable for the download. Please honor this as personal use only!

Friday Frenzy 5-07-10




I hope you enjoy this HOP!!!  Forget about the Frenzy of your Friday and get into this hop! You'll be glad you did! Please leave some love for the ladies! :)  They all work so hard to do great things for everyone!

Blessings,

Dina

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

debbie said...

thank you

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!