Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation Memories Kit and Quick Page Freebie

Hello All,

I am excited to tell you about my new kit. It's actually sort of two kits in one!  It is my Graduation Memories Kit. It arrived in the stores on Saturday.  See the preview isn't it just perfect for all the graduates you know present and past?



The way it becomes 2 kits is that I realize you may not need the colors in this kit althought I tried to pick some of the classics. There are many colors for schools out there. You couldn't put them all in one kit definitely. So, to try and meet your needs, I am offering a customizable kit for some elements.  See below:


When you purchase the kit there are instructions in side the zip that tell you how to get your customizable kit. Many elements I offer you up to 3 color choices for those places that have more than one color. There are 13 customizable elements and 6 papers you can have in the colors of your choice all for $2.50.  Can you beat that? I don't think so!  So, I hope you will go and check out my kits at http://www.shopcraftyscraps.com/

Don't forget about the Summertime kit that was released about a week ago. Another new kit is on the way, it should be here before the end of the week. We've got all your summertime needs covered.

Now for your freebie. I made this quick page and I purposely didn't put graduation elements on it so you could see how versatile this kit really can be. Gorgeous colors and great papers and elements for all your needs.




final

Click the button to download the Quickpage


Enjoy the quickpage. Remember I offer a coupon to my store if you get one of my kits and provide me with a sample layout to use on my blog and in the store! :)  Love to see your work! :)

Don't forget to leave some love, it's as easy as a check mark and as encouraging as a kind word either here, in the cbox or on 4shared! :)  Thanks for the support!

Blessings,

Dina

1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!