Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Monday, May 17, 2010

Doodle Bug Add on Free Mini Kit at CraftyScraps

Hello All,

I'm here after an arduous day of jury duty! Yes, my civic duty. I really don't mind it was nice to be away from the children who are ready to be out of school (much like us teachers) for a change. But it was still a long day and no lunch until after 1:00 p.m. I was starving! :) My body is used to the 10:15 a.m. lunch I have at school.

Anyway, I just peeked in the forum at CraftyScraps to see that Michelle has added a free mini kit Add on for the new Scrapping Challenge in the forum.

Here's the preview

I love the Doodle Bug full kit and that is what I made the QP for last Friday's Frenzy Blog Hop from. So, you'll want to make sure you head on over to the forum at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ and see all the challenges and freebies that are there. Most of the challeges end at the end of May and it's only 2 more weeks. So, if you haven't been there you are definitely missing out!

Head on over there now! :)

Blessings,

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!