Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Kit with an Exciting Free Bonus Gift and FREEBIE

Hello Everyone!

I have a new kit. Remember the sneak peek a few days ago.  Well, it's finally in the store, it's uploading as we speak. It's so large that I had to split it up into elements and papers with the free bonus gift.  I am going to keep you in suspense for a little bit about what that bonus gift is, just bear with me.

First, have a look at this incredible kit preview. It has 60 elements, 27 papers and the bonus gift has 26 pieces. Now, it might sound like an alpha but this is so much more than an alpha but you're getting close.

Here's the preview and you'll see what I am talking about.


Now you see it. It's a MONOGRAM set by Misty Allen of Crazy4Monograms.



Misty and I are both designers on the Catch a Ride on the Blog Train designers group together. I asked her if she would be willing to make me a set for this new kit and she graciously gave this GIFT to me for my Kit which I pass along to you FREE. It's a retail value of at least $10.00.  I hope you'll check out her site and see her work.

Here's a close up of one monogram.



The kit is in two parts. Due to size, the monograms are with the papers. But, you'll definitely want all those amazing elements. 60 elements can you believe that for $1.00.


Just so you don't leave empty handed, I have a small freebie for you. It's a frame like you'll get in the kit but this one coordinates with one of the papers in the kit. I think you'll like it. Just right click and use "Save As" to download this freebie.


Last but definitely not least, here are some layouts from my CT, Kristal,  to inspire you.  The kit is very versatile.


Kristal also used my new CU Scalloped borders on this two-page layout. Isn't she adorable?  Just darling!


Next, is a camping layout so you can see how versatile this kit is and how it can be used.  She did a great job! I hope you will go and visit the store and check out this kit as well as the new CU borders I put in recently. Don't forget to sign-up for the newsletter at the top left of the Blog to get special freebies and coupons you can't get any other way.

Have a great day!

Dina

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Awesome job on this kit, you are really evolving into a great designer.

SONDRA said...

Great layouts! Thanks for sharing the triple frame!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!