Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Friday, July 23, 2010

It's another Friday! And that means a FFH QP Freebie

Hello All,

Busy time so I haven't been posting much on my blog, sorry.  But today is Friday and we are faithful for another Frenzy Friday Hop (FFH) here is my preview and then I will put the blog roll so you can get to the rest of them.  Isn't it fun to click the links and see what nice QP awaits for you? Sort of like your birthday or Christmas every FRIDAY! :)  Aren't you all blessed on Fridays?

This week you will all be getting QP made from the CT Caboose Kit for July called Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Now isn't that fun? These are really cute kits made by everyone that make up this huge mega kit that you can get for FREE, yes I said FREE.  All you have to do is go to http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ and find the CT Caboose thread for July and make a layout from the mini kit for the challenge and then as your participation prize you get the MEGA KIT FREE. Yes, I said, free, again!

Here's the megakit that I made my page from and that you could have for FREE, yes, FREE!


and here is your Quickpage I hope you like it!





final

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!