Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card Template Sampler Freebie

Hello All,

I didn't forget this time! I have your new freebie for this 2nd to last day before Thanksgiving FREEBIES! :) I do have to "vent" just a little, well, first, let me say thank you to those who have left some "love" on the 4shared site.  Is it really too much to even just check the thank you below the post? There are like 200 downloads on these QPs I have given away this week and not one person has stopped to say thank you. If I didn't enjoy doing this so much that might be a reason to stop giving them away! Don't worry I won't but does it HURT to say thank you? It really doesn't! Come on this was all about something to be thankful about! Aren't you thankful for your freebies? :(

I have something new for you. I thought I would try my hand at making a Christmas Card Template set. So, I have made one and thought I would give it here as a sample.

The template is really simple so you can use your creativity to make it into what you want. It can also be used a bragbook template for 4 x 6 pictures! :)

The kit I made this from is my new kit Beary Merry Memories! Here's a sneak peek at the kit preview! I just LOVE this! :)



Now, is that just adorable or what! I have to finish a few things up on it! So, I will post it along with the lovely layouts, my CT, Kristal made and let you know as soon as it is in the store! :)

Here's what I made:


This is my nephew's beautiful family! It was Tavion's first Christmas! Aren't they a handsome family?



final

NO MORE WORK THIS WEEK! Now that is something AMAZING to be Thankful for! All of us teachers could certainly use a break! AMEN!

Blessings all,

Dina

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Christmas - Quick Page(s) post on Nov. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sandra H said...

thank you so much for sharing this. I tried to leave a thank you on 4shared but it wouldnt let me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!