Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Friday, November 26, 2010

New Template set in CraftyScraps Store and FREEBIE

Hello All,

There is a freebie but please take the time to look at all the other stuff. It's important, to me, and I have worked hard as well as my CT, it only takes a few minutes. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter, see it to the left there! One is coming out soon!

I tried my hand with making templates for you to use as a guide to making some beautiful layouts! They turned out even better than I could imagine. I hope you like them. They are only $2.50 for the set in the CraftyScraps Store.  You get .psd files all ready for you to clip your papers to the backgrounds and paper scraps and place your elements. There are grey scale images for each piece. Also, for those who are not Photoshop or Photoshop Elements Users there are folders of the png files in order for each template for use in other software programs. Each template has it's own preview in grey scale to show what it was intended to look like. My CT has helped me create these beautiful layouts to show you what can be done!  Remember, these are just a start and you can use them in anyway your little heart desires.





Template #1 I made out of a CraftyScraps Kit called Stonewashed. It's a fantastic Kit!  Here's the preview and the layout follows that I made with Template # 1.



Template # 2 Layout was made by Kristal, my CT (she made the rest of these) from my newest kit, Beary Merry Memories.




Template # 3 is from my Kit, Bella!




She used the template to create a 2 page spread using the 3rd template!


Adorable! Isn't she? :)


Now this one is from the Apple Blossoms Kit for Template # 4





Way too cute! :) I love it!

Okay and this one might be my favorite! Of all the themes for this kit, SNOW was not one I thought of but this is just beautiful! :) She made it from the Backyard Friends Elements and papers.





Adorable! Who would have thought of it for snow! :) Way to think outside the box Kristal! :)  Gorgeous.

I asked her to pretty much go by the templates for these layouts but just imagine the possibilities with these?!  If you do purchase them, I would love to see what you do with them. So contact me through the blog and I will give you a nice surprise if you let me share them on my blog! :)

So, here's a freebie and a sort of sneak peek at a new kit I have coming out very soon! It's called Winter Pals!




 Again, you can just right click and save this to your computer! :) Enjoy! Love it!
Thanks for leaving some love and letting me know you've stopped by! :)  Boy, I've been busy recently!
Oh, a newsletter is set to go out soon! Hopefully this weekend! :)  So, if you have not signed up for my newsletter the sign up is in the top left hand corner of my blog. There is always an exclusive freebie or a coupon in there for my readers that you can't get elsewhere! So, be sure to sign up! :)
Blessings,
Dina


1 comments:

makeyesup said...

Awesome job on the templates, Dina and great layouts with your lovely kits.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!