Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Junkyard or Treasure Chest? Thanksgiving Freebie

Hello All,

Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and bless his name.

We have so many things to be thankful for even amidst many struggles and trials. It's always easy to find something to complain about. Well, I am reading a book, and doing a book study with some ladies at Hummie's World called Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer. We're just beginning but Hummie is leading it and we are going to be doing some Scrapping along with our reading. (by the way, it's still open I believe, you have to request to join as the group is only viewable by members of the group for privacy and sharing). In the book Joyce Meyer says, "Your mind can be a junkyard or a teasure chest, and you alone have the ability to choose what it will be." So, as we enter this time of Thanksgiving Celebration in our nation, what will your mind be? A junkyard or a treasure chest? We poison ourselves with wrong thinking patterns. Isn't that so true? Well, it is for me at least. Sometimes, well often, I am my own worst enemy, well, THE ENEMY, satan, actually is the worst enemy and he uses our very own thoughts as tools against us and to keep us from the LOVE of God.

I know this is not my typical posting but I felt compelled to share this. We can get so mired down. But you have the power and control to choose what your thoughts will be. Will you take it?

I am going to give away a Quick page today that I made from my portion of the Gratitude CT Caboose Challenge at CraftyScraps.  It's my Thanksgiving gift to you!  Here's a preview of the mini kit that if you go and make a layout you'll get the MEGA Kit the preview of that is after the mini!




They are great wonderful FALL papers and elements! You'll love it!

 

Here's a preview of the Quickpage. I hope you enjoy it. My dear friend, Robyn and I got to get together this summer. She lives in California and I hadn't seen her for about 6 years. I am truly THANKFUL for her friendship. It's sort of small but on the layout is a Friendship Prayer.
final

Happy Thanksgiving and remember to be THANKFUL! Tell someone what you are thankful for about them today! You'll feel great and so will they!

Many Blessings!

Dina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!