Gallery Store Forum Blogtrain Image Map

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just a Quick Freebie

Hey All,

I hope you had a great 4th and thanked someone who contributes to your feedom to do many of the privileges we have here in the USA.  I had a great time with family even though the fireworks were a GREAT BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! :(

While you're here ... subscribe to my feed or "follow me" to keep up-to-date and make sure to sign up for my newsletter. There will be coupons and freebies you don't want to miss.  I'll be sending one out mid-month and I am putting the works on something special! You won't want to miss it!

You know Girls Just Want to Have FUN!  Well, that's the theme of our July CT Caboose at CraftyScraps this month. If you haven't been to the forum to pick up your FREE mini kit, you got to get there!  Then when you scrap a layout with the mini following the challenge you will receive the MEGA kit. Let me show you what it looks like!

  Can you see how fun that looks! Let me tell you I had a blast creating things and got a little carried away with it! :)  But that's the plus for you! :)

So, here's a freebie clustered frame I made for you so you could get the flavor for this month's kit and challenge.


The Lovely Stickers are from Scraps and Tubes they were a CU Freebie how cool!
http://scrapandtubes.blogspot.com/



final

So, go download it and then go find that kit! :)  You'll be glad you did!

Have a great July! I don't want to see it end. When it does, it means my vacation is over! :(

Blessings,

Dina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

WOW Dina, you made a gorgeous "girly" frame with my stickers !!!!! I looove it very much.

Do you allow me to put him with your link on my blog to show to my visitors ?

Let me know !

Keep up the good work hun

Hug

makeyesup said...

Great frame and the entire kit is awesome, just got it yesterday and love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!